- The first-ever liver transplant in UMMC was performed yesterday! Too bad we couldn’t be there to witness it, but I’m excited to see what the future holds.
- Speaking of donations – I donated blood last Friday. Finally, after so many rejections.
- Watched Malcolm X again, and now his books are on my reading list.
- Officially done with Surgery exams. Next up: Paediatrics and CPC presentation.
- Uleen is visiting me after 5 years of not meeting her!
- Kalthom Hijab is launching a few new collections, and I can’t wait to work on the campaign once exams are over.
There is a possibility of a Japanese buffet and a movie marathon sometime this week or the next. Life is gooooood.